Here you will find most common problems users experience with our windows 7 loader.
- Updates which should not be installed then using daz loader are: kb971033, kb3109094 there are a lot of new updates we will update this page accordingly.
- People get not genuine error (usually it shows black desktop screen and in the corner saying that windows are not genuine). You should use MBR Regenerator.
- Windows update is stuck or not working correctly: this is kinda common problem so you first try setting correct date and time. After that stop and restart windows update service in cmd as admin type: net stop wuauserv – to stop service. net start wuauserv – to start service. If that doesn’t work after couple of times and several pc restart also try to use these GUIDES.
- If you have to verify with one of the offers and there is this error: “there are no offers for your country” try using proxy.
- If you just want to upgrade to windows 10 just use our loader and go to www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10 there download tool for windows 10 upgrade and follow the steps.
- If your Windows fail after booting do these commands:Boot up the PC from your Windows installation disk
Press and hold SHIFT and then press F10
Input “bootsect.exe /nt60 SYS /force” (without quotes)
Restart the PCIf this won’t fix your booting problem then try to use cmd “bootsect.exe /nt60 ALL /force” instead. Make sure you remove all USB flash drives before using this command. An alternative is to try holding the “R” key after your BIOS screen loads. If you time it right then you’ll see a boot menu. From the menu select to boot without a SLIC.